Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A 1st for everything..






You know if you really think about it you have a first for everything. You had a first ride, a first girl friend, even a first baby sitter! So I thought I would share a few of my first's with you. As far back as I can remember my first whip was a Dukes of Hazzard big wheel with the skid break... yeah... I had all the chicks wanting to race to the park with that ride. Then I remember my first baby sitter... Ah yes the O.G. Nintendo entertainment system. Me, Mario, and the Princess always used to kick it. Next was my first pair of sneaks... The holy grail O.G. Jordan 1's... How was I supposed to know that I wasn't supposed to rake leaves, mow the lawn, and play in the dirt with my little brother in my J's? Finally... My first girl friend... Oh yeah... She-Ra... man it was such a love hate relationship. We would meet every day at 3:30pm right after He-Man left. AHHHHH... the memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment