Friday, February 25, 2011

Dr. Dre ft. Eminem & Skyar Grey - I Need A Doctor


Ok... so Detox is starting to actually be real. It's almost like we are seeing a unicorn walking toward us from the distance. Hard to believe... I know. This is the first video off of the album and I am going to take the stand of "It's Dope". I know a lot of people are picking this video, song, and the whole detox project apart. I have caught myself doing that from time to time too. However... If you truly take a step back and look at the product that Dre is putting out... it is pretty fucking amazing. But... it is what it is and everyone will be blurred from all the hype bullshit and set there standards way too high expecting that the real Jesus Christ will actually be making a cameo in the video, walking on water and making ciroc out of Kool Aid then break bread with Snoop and the gang... anything less will be a big FAIL. I know that's what you are all thinking and it's understandable. Well, I think it's still the same ole Dre and he is making even better music these days. I guess the moral of the story is that everyone just needs to do themselves a favor and let this whole detox thing breathe. It will be a better experience for everyone. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment